[extropy-chat] Locus Broderick interview excerpts

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 18:08:36 UTC 2005

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Damien Broderick
> To: 'ExI chat list'

> Subject: [extropy-chat] Locus Broderick interview excerpts
>
>  http://www.locusmag.com/2005/Issues/09Broderick.html
>
> (complete with rather unflattering photo--urg...)

Urg?  Unflattering photo?  You look very distinguished
and scholarly in that pic.  What if they had found that
one of you from 1970 with the wild hair and the jesus beard?

If you walked down the street today with that 'do,
people would be falling prostrate before you, wailing
things like "Have mercy upon me oh son of god!" that
kinda crap. You are looking great pal, certainly as
compared to back then.  {8^D  {8-]