[extropy-chat] aggwession, confwlict, pwoposals.

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 18:55:25 UTC 2005

 Yes, well, stasis is value-neutral for my purposes here, for instance familial stasis is highly valued. You can't overestimate that.
But I'm convinced intellectuals are many things not the least of which is the quality of being tricksters --I'm one too-- they have more salient positive & negative qualities since they use their minds above all. Ward Churchill gave an overpaid lecture, there was an unspoken agreement in the audience that, like Michael Moore, this is entertainment or possibly even a form of art (retch) and by golly if Churchill is going to stand up for something we ought to listen-- we live in belly of the Great Satan. Churchill's book unintentionally tells you what aggwession and pwoposals are in the Mideast. Aggwession is the other side has sent forces over the demarcation line to inflict death and excruciating pain. Pwoposals are we hate the other side's living breathing entrails yet we will graciously fire a pwoposal shell into a media artillery field for to cool thing down a bit in building face/buying a little time. It is all part of the Mideast confwlict.

http://mail.yahoo.com