[extropy-chat] Effectiveness of Medicine

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Sep 25 21:25:52 UTC 2005

At 04:41 PM 9/25/2005 -0400, Harvey wrote:

>It makes more sense to me that decreased health causes increased medical
>spending.

It makes sense to me that with increased community wealth, even if unevenly
distributed, health concerns will also increase and hence so will medical
spending, authorized and otherwise, as a proportion of discretionary
expenditure. (Abstracting from all the other aspects and variables of the
topic.)

Damien Broderick