[extropy-chat] another letter

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 00:55:09 UTC 2005

I anticipated your relevant question. The computer yesterday wasn't feeling well. i accidentally sent extropy a letter i was going to send to a newspaper first, and when in trying to delete the Draft it sent multiple copies. It was almost like Hal in 2001, trying to embarrass me. Am i alright? That is a good question. But i think the letter was the best one sent the newspaper so far, and i've send literally a thousand.

spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
al i dont know what this is about bud.  have you developed

software that creates this stuff?  explain it if you post it.  are

you ok?  spike

http://mail.yahoo.com