[extropy-chat] Bloke No; Baby Yes

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Tue Sep 27 02:12:11 UTC 2005

From: "Mike Lorrey" <mlorrey at yahoo.com>

[Snip]
> The above is just the most heinous tip of the iceberg.

I am familiar with all the examples you've given - I've been involved with
men's rights for over 20 years (even introduced some men to the concept).
You are preaching to the choir - with me, anyway.  I used to be on the board
of a men's group (I was the only female they'd ever had).

> Do I 'hate' women? No, just grossly disappointed, and cautious when I'm
> out and around ones I don't know well.

And men aren't all wonderful specimens of humanity either.  One simply has
to pick the right partners.  I'm very discriminating when it comes to men -
and you can do the same with women.

Olga