[extropy-chat] one more message concerning Swiss American interview

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 17:04:35 UTC 2005

The commentary in the way you present it isn't generally up to list
standards. Generally when we refer to some media item, we try to
provide a link to it online so people can listen in, read the article,
etc. Most radio shows today provide such online recordings, live
broadcasts, or at least transcripts of show discussion. We also try to
note who the people are by name, what groups they represent, etc., not
just "some Swiss guy". It is also helpful to add other links to other
POV or at least supporting what is being said.

--- Al Brooks <kerry_prez at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Are oil issues irrelevant to extropianism? It was an usually good
> radio discussion & thought one of the three posts today might
> interest someone... there are all different sorts here-- yes, yes
> including me. This time it is truly mystifying. Please say what is
> wrong with the posts today-- don't be shy.
>

> Jef Allbright <jef at jefallbright.net> wrote:
> Hi Al,
>
> Are feeling okay?  Do you have someone to check on you?
>
> Your posts seem a bit incoherent the last few days. You might want to
> get someone to check on your medication or otherwise.
>
> - Jef

Mike Lorrey
Founder, Constitution Park Foundation:
http://constitutionpark.blogspot.com