[extropy-chat] I keep asking myself...

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 20:00:45 UTC 2006

[so a moderator doesn't complain this'll be my last post of the day]
  Sure, no genuine problem with this at all. Except that you didn't address my statement concerning a little ageism possibly being beneficial.
   And BTW isn't hope itself rather passive? This might seem a bit petty, but you don't hope to have your life be truly livable-- as distinct from having an existence-- at the age of 100 and beyond-- you take mighty good care of yourself.
  Does a test pilot or mountain climber hope to survive? do they deep down believe in luck?

I hope to someday wear such a button and utterly mean it and have
people believe it is true.

- samantha