[extropy-chat] I keep asking myself...

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 03:42:18 UTC 2006

 I mean to say there is a grain of truth in Samantha's
position because truth is subjective, everyone wants
their version of a comprehensive morality to prevail.
it's merely likes & dislikes masquerading as
morality-- perhaps it's called situational ethics?
Whatever the case may be I don't accept your or
Samantha's morality any more than you accept mine.
Abusing sentient beings is a sin??
 Then before we do anything else in politics, let us
have the public school system dismantled, or failing
that, let's put bars on school windows and have the
students wear striped uniforms.