[extropy-chat] I keep asking myself...

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 18:09:11 UTC 2006

True, you don't have the power, but you almost certainly have nieces, nephews, young cousins. All you can do is advise the parents not to send their children to public schools. Don't be shy about it. You wouldn't advise parents to send children to mediocre physicians, would you? You'd say "find better doctors".

Russell Wallace <russell.wallace at gmail.com> wrote:
       So what I'll do is, given that I don't have the power to do either thing, agree with you that one or the other should be done and let someone else argue about which :)