[extropy-chat] Humor: "You'll know it's the Singularity when..."

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 12 22:45:46 UTC 2006

--- starman2100 at cableone.net wrote:
> 9.  Units in war computer games actually dare to complain you are a
> totally incompetant general and refuse to follow your orders anymore!

...I recall hearing about this feature in a certain recently released
game, actually.  I think this was triggered if your actions (you're
general, plus the controller of a mega-weapon with potential for
significant friendly fire if you're not careful, although this could
be triggered even if you don't use it and stick to giving orders) cause
a large number of friendly casualties.