[extropy-chat] First transhumanist presentation in Second Life

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:07:21 UTC 2006

The presentation for the Club de los Astronautas on 22 is ready on one
of the screens at the ground floor, all transhumanist SL residents are
invited to take a look. See message quoted below for directions.
Advance slides by clicking on the screen, but leave 10 seconds at
least between one slide and the next to give time to preload next
textures (still no good PPT like tool in SL, but things will change
soon I believe).
G.