[extropy-chat] Way, way, way over the edge...

Anne-Marie Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 19 04:23:03 UTC 2006

Damien Sullivan <phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
  Leviticus 18:22
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
This is allegedly God speaking directly to Moses, laying out the laws of the
covenant. Seems pretty clear.

  >>Is Moses a God? Can you confirm that God said this to Moses?
  >>Laws are laws the last I heard, laws where writen by men (and/or women)?

  Damien Sullivan <phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
  Some people take it as evidence that woman lying with woman is alright. :)

Leviticus 18:22
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

This is allegedly God speaking directly to Moses, laying out the laws of the
covenant. Seems pretty clear.

  Again I repeat unless you can contradict properly:
  > "Homosexuality is just as important as heterosexuality as is regulates
> the amount of people reproducing on the planet. If too many women
> and men copulate too quickly it may endanger society, therefore,
> humans > are born differently to unsure the safety of our survival."

Doesn't work.

  >>why?

In my sillier moods I think homosexuals are the best evidence for the
existence of a Designer, since they defy easy evolutionary explanation. Not
that there aren't possibilities, but nothing clear, as yet.

  -xx- Damien X-)

  >>Well then, I guess you can clarify for me?
  Anna