[extropy-chat] Way, way, way over the edge...

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:37:16 UTC 2006

i had my 'religious' epiphany at age 8!   the Easter bunny is not real, what
a hoot.   what else about this is not real?  i am about to return to grad
school for a divinity degree.  giggle....
Samantha,  you are Dope!  very excellent.
i am new to this list and am really enjoying reading all your long
paragraphs.   especially about the consensual habit of time and space.
sorry to say i do not have the time right now to do deep thinking on other
than my projects.  but i LOVE reading all your comments before turning in
between the sheets.   smile,  ilsa