[extropy-chat] spamming ISPs like Fastweb (was: META: att.net users, you might need a different ISP)

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Tue Aug 1 09:56:48 UTC 2006

Thanks Brian, I need time to understand what means specifically a
'tunnel'. At the moment I'm corresponding with the ISP of my amara.com
which is 'clean' of spam, in order to see if I can relay to that from my
home connection ISP (the spammer ISP). Also, the documentation /
instructions you posted is mostly for Windows, and I have Unix and Mac,
so I have to make the 'conversion' in my head to understand the purpose
of each step in the procedure.

Thank you for the information,
Amara