[extropy-chat] Bainbridg today in Transvision06 on personalitycapture vs info-resurrection

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 19 04:40:42 UTC 2006

bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Robert Bradbury

There are days that I ask myself whether or not Sasha came to understand
some of these things some years before the rest of us.

Robert...

Probably.  Sasha seemed to understand everything years before the rest of
us.

1. I pointed this out at Extro III nearly a decade ago in slide 16
"Super-longevity Requirements" and slide 17 "Distributed Intelligence"...

I remember that excellent pitch!  Please sir, was that not at Extro 4?  At
Berzerkeley?  In 2000?