[extropy-chat] META: mailing list problems was [Re: Bainbridgtoday...]

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 01:59:31 UTC 2006

Hmmm, ja that makes sense.  I don't know what is going on.  This worries me
for it shows my GQ is way down from what it was several years ago (GQ=geek
quotient, measure of one's IQ in techy stuff).  As far as I know there is no
automatic system for limiting posts, just the usual complaints start to come
in if someone overposts, then we ask the person to tone down the yakkiness.
Ja we probably do have a messed up server.  I keep hoping some of the net
gurus will step up and volunteer to fix it.  spike