[extropy-chat] animusic: new old age music?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 27 18:34:57 UTC 2006

bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Robert Bradbury
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] animusic

On 8/26/06, MB <mbb386 at main.nc.us> wrote:
Ok... You folks owe me a new keyboard! This one was not impressed with the
coffee shower! :)))  ROTFL.

Totally off topic, but having dumped coffee all over the keyboard on several
occasions  ...

To steer this back to a topic on which I have at least a modicum of actual
knowledge, do allow me to pose a question.

The animusic DVDs are animated robots playing music reminiscent of artists
like Kitaro, Keiko Matsui, sounds that we would have referred to back in the
80s as New Age.  But in the 70s, hits from the 50s were called Golden
Oldies.  New Age music is now older than the oldies were back then, so do we
still call it New Age?  Or is it New Age Oldies?  Middle Age music?  Either
way, animusic is still wicked cool.

spike

http://www.animusic.com/