[extropy-chat] Still confused:)

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 16:12:47 UTC 2006

I am in complete agreement with P here. I also thing that now the
language H+ers speak is intellectual, logical, dispassionate,
scientific, disciplined, and philosophical, and that we should learn
to speak ALSO the language of moving visuals, aural, emotional,
subjective, intimate, instant, and most importantly, in a narrative
(words taken from P's blog).
Why? Because this is the native language of the majority of people
that we want to reach.
G.