[extropy-chat] examples of rational irrationalism

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Sun Dec 10 17:50:33 UTC 2006

Lee Corbin wrote:
>> I'm going to remove myself from this discussion at this time due to
>> diminishing returns, potential burnout by the participants, and to
>> avoid abuse of the common forum.
>
> Oh, I've heard that threat from you many times before?  Why
> is it necessary in each case to announce it?  A simple
> noiseless exit, my friend, would do as well, without the
> grandstanding, because actions speak louder than words.

"threat"???

Lee, after all these years it seems you still keep getting
your buttons pushed by my actions. I announced that I'm
leaving this particular discussion as a courtesy to
Samantha and Stuart with whom I had open threads, and to
others (including you) who might otherwise expect my response.

- Jef