[extropy-chat] Anders' "Keep on Raging Against Ageing" SL uvvy transcript

Anders Sandberg asa at nada.kth.se
Wed Dec 20 12:42:56 UTC 2006

Thanks Eugen for posting the transcript!

It was real fun doing the lecturing, although I clearly need to hone my SL
lecturing skills. Today I'm doing a radio program in Swedish national
radio ("The Philosophical Room", a regular program with a fairly high
intellectual  level) and I'm far less nervous than I was before my SL
talk!

One interesting thing that came up and ought to be developed further is
the issue of how to make life extension and health more like the internet
(easy to extend in new directions, multiple players and high customer
control) rather than television (standardized, few and centralized
players).

--
Anders Sandberg,
Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics