[extropy-chat] Conquering the world with a POV wiki

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Wed Dec 27 03:05:45 UTC 2006

Brent Allsop wrote:

> Tell me more about your business plan for the long tail.

At present, all I'm prepared to say is that the core product is a
web-based source of high-quality news focused on certain topics at the
intersection of technology and society. People will be able to subscribe
for fee-based premium delivery as well as reports on technology and
market trends, or they can enjoy much of the content and participate in
discussion at no charge.  Expected to go live by 2007Q2.

The general search engines, lacking human-equivalent AI, will not be
able to provide this quality of service, albeit tightly focused on
specific topics, for at least a few more years.

- Jef