[extropy-chat] [ieet] H+ Blogs and Podcasts

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 07:39:13 UTC 2006

I have created a new transhumanist blog: Transumanar, which will be my
main online scratchpad from now on:
http://transumanar.com/
The blog is bilingual (Italian - English). I write mainly in English
and some Italian transhumanist guest bloggers will write mainly in
Italian. RSS feeds:
Full: http://transumanar.com/index.php/site/rss_2.0/
English: http://transumanar.com/index.php/site/enrss_2.0/
Italian: http://transumanar.com/index.php/site/itrss_2.0/
By the way I will keep my main home page on Transumanar:
http://transumanar.com/index.php/site/pagina/giulio_prisco/
and maintain all links to my other websites. Please update your links.
G.