[extropy-chat] H+ Blogs and Podcasts

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Sun Dec 31 01:24:15 UTC 2006

Hi George,

One of the many, many things I seem to be "in the middle of"  is
converting my html non-dynamic stuff into wordpress. It's H+, my
work, my art, my observations experiments and etc. also touches on
amateur radio astronomy, DXing, cryonics, game development,
sousveillance, NASA and do-it-yourself science stuff, etc.

I update from time to time, and I put up old material in "chunks" and
also link to older work/sites directly. Other than that I just delete
spam posts it seems. =)

www.bretorium.com

Cheers,
Bret Kulakovich