[extropy-chat] Computing Power: Moore's Law keeps going and going and going

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:22:58 UTC 2006

and... obviously I didn't read Robert's reply to Damien's post carefully enough.

So the subdermal implant would need a bacteria that could feed on
blood and produce harmless biproducts and electricity. You might want
to be careful about making sure they can't reproduce inside the body,
or it might get upsetting in case of a leak...

Anyway, from there it's the same as my previous post.