[extropy-chat] Right to sustain thread view

Diego Caleiro diegocaleiro at terra.com.br
Thu Feb 9 17:50:59 UTC 2006

During all the discussion about dualist monist. Patternis/Continuist views
someone,  I think Klark,  mentioned that hyper powerful silicon brains would
never care about some biological tissue when concerned about reviving
someone. If we manage to build a real friendly AI, I beleive it will have
respect for human desires, and beleifs enough not to disrespect the desire
that a specific cryonics client had to be reanimated in the form of his
biological tissues that were cryopreserved.
	After he has been reanimated, the almighty silicon guys could convince him of
being uploaded and prove that the pattern view was proved right. Or not.

	The reason why this thread started is to know if once you make a deal with,
say, Alcor, you can or not choose, and if you cannot, that is a severe
mistake which the companies should review.

Diego Caleiro (Log At)