[extropy-chat] Protect ourselves to prevent a return to the middle ages

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 02:49:05 UTC 2006

Nobody knows what to do. Deep down some of us are a too scared of what the upper limit of violence might be in the region. When you are raised with an eschatalogical imprint deeply wired into your mind it affects your thinking, you cannot get away from it.
  You can remove a cancer from your body, but you can't take a scapel to remove such a cancer from the mind.

So basically almost noone has any intelligent comment on the content of
RAEL's text about the dangers we may be facing instead some just want to see
a UFO!

Yes, there is proof for what RAEL brings, there is in fact incontestable
proof. I challenge any of you to dispute the proof in a reasonable rational
way. I have successfully defended this proof many times. I consider myself
intellectually honest... therefore my adherence to RAEL's message for this
long. If this discussion is not allowed on this list, fine, we do it
offline. Here is the proof:

When you get an email message from your mother from an email address unknow
to you saying that I am at your uncle's and your dad is very ill we need you
to come asap. For this message to be authentic to you, all its statements
must be in agreement with what you know, ie. have a Mom, have a Dad, have an
uncle, etc... But maybe you have no idea Dad was sick... maybe he was in
perfect health 2 days ago when you spoke to him, so you have a little
suspicion and you decide to verify the info before booking your flight.

RAEL brings a message from a scientifically advance civilization. The
message speaks for itself. You can examine it for yourself and see if it
fits the claim, is there any holes in it? raises any suspicion!? Does it
have any information that sounds like from an advance civilization? Can a
27 year old make it all up!? do a little investigation. then you reach a
final conclusion one way or the other. The Message of the Elohim is the
proof for the Elohim's existence, for their claims and for the fact that
they are our scientific creators and that they were the ones who sent the
Prophets.

Science is their religion and they want us to understand them rationally and
intelligently. Now do you still want a ufo instead of an intelligent
message!? A ufo can appear and disappear but an intelligent message stays
with you for as long as you choose.

The message is a free download here: www.rael.org Just one rule, you have
to read it before you dispute it.

LOVE