[extropy-chat] Protect ourselves to prevent a return to the middle ages

Mehran mehranraeli at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 04:02:10 UTC 2006

Dear Samantha,

Slow down a little my friend, let's walk together.  I am afraid you need to
bias. I have to say it as it seems right to me.  Your impatience suggests to
me that not only you need to read the whole book again slowly , but you need
to read the other 5 books by Rael as well ( all free downloads) to get just
a first impression of what this is all about.  I have read  it more than 10
times, thought about it and talked about it for 15 years and my
understanding of this incredible revelation is still expanding and I am
becoming ever more awestruck.  Nothing makes more sense...

What do you expect my friend, you are right in front of a paradigm shift,
more profound than the flat-earth disruption at the galileo's time.  Did you
expect the scientifically advanced extraterrestrial Elohim 25000 years ahead
of us come down and say your Charles Darwin got it all right!?  Well he did
not no matter how big a following he has gathered.  He proposed a theory of
evolution not even seeing the possibility of an extraterrestrial origin for
life.

There was an evolution in the emergence of life on the earth but the
evolution was in the minds of the Elohim's scientists as described in the
book. They first created simple unicellualr organisms using genetic
engineering and then gradually created more complex animals and planst and
finally created the first human beings Adam and Eve in their own image as
described in the religious texts.  They created seven races on earth and
that is why this message is so consistent with the semi-mythical creation
stories in many cultures from far East, India, Africa, South Americans,
Eskimos and Native Americans all describing creator gods coming from sky
bringing guides (the Prophets) and wisdom.  These disparate cultures had no
contact with each other yet they all describe similar creation events in
their past...

As you can verify an email message from your mom, once you fully know the
Elohim's message you can also try to verify it to see if it can genuinely be
from an advanced human civilization who claim to have created us. There is
an infinity of galaxies and star systems out there.  Life is not just on
this planet.

Keep reading with an open mind you will discover wonders...

LOVE
Mehran
www.rael.org

Message: 13