[extropy-chat] Protect ourselves from droning stupidity

Mehran mehranraeli at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 19:39:33 UTC 2006

Damien Broderick,

If you have insight into those creation stories why don't you share it with
us!?

Extropy Prologue starts:
"Philosophies of life rooted in centuries-old traditions contain much wisdom
concerning personal, organizational, and social living."

I don't fully agree with this but those very distinct cultures did share
some common and similar social understanding of where they came from.  That
I believe may still be relevant evidence for us today.  Afterall they were
here first long before any of us.  Let's be proud but not arrogant about our
technological prowess and our own era.

I will not discuss off-topic issues on this list as requested.  But I
reserve the right to reply when appropriate..

Mehran

Message: 11