[extropy-chat] Impact Effects (was: Pluto New Horizons launch-getting ready)

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 16:17:19 UTC 2006

 Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com

Cool Amara thanks!  The input velocity is off by a decimal place,
which is why the energy is off by two decimal places.

The object is clearly nothing natural, but rather some kind of cannonball
fired by some evil interstellar deathstar emperor, or perhaps some
indifferent advanced intelligence, attempting to create a bunch of
interplanetary dust and gravel upon which to start billions of
nano-civilizations.  The velocity of the ordinary stuff in the solar system
is all negligible by comparison.  {8-]  spike