[extropy-chat] META: ExI List Quality & Future

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Tue Feb 21 00:59:02 UTC 2006

I can see where limiting the number of posts would help, but I see no use
for limiting the size of a post. Surely if a post is full of garbage, no one
would waste their time reading the entire thing. I really don't think
computer resources are a problem for most users either. I would prefer
someone take the time to put together a lengthy, well thought out post than
resort to slimming down the content to fit into some arbitrary file size
limit.