[extropy-chat] clarification of discussing cults and religion on exi-chat

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Tue Feb 21 04:40:32 UTC 2006

At 06:32 PM 2/19/2006 -0800, you wrote:
>Not everyone else Dirk.  I recognize that my request looks self
>contradictory, so let me make it perfectly clear: Keith Henson is *the man*

(clipped out of shear embarrassment)

>Keith, the floor is yours bud.

I don't want to pontificate on this business.  I want serious, reasoned,
researched discussion.

It's far too important a topic for me to be a guru and pass out "pearls of
wisdom."

I could actually use several hundred historians to develop numbers, and a
dozen simulation programmers to create models.

How does one frame the questions and then get historians to do the work for
you?

Frank Sulloway, author of the book BORN TO REBEL got them to do it.  How?

Keith Henson