[extropy-chat] Anything you want to know?

Morris Johnson mfj.eav at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:17:33 UTC 2006

The extopian list member from this address looked at my recent post on my
use of the list
over the years.

I think the list is worth salvaging but the quality of info and signal to
noise ratio has to go way down.

And I for one am as much a part of the problem as of the solution.

I have my futuretag postings going to a mail address I have not been
physically to for a month
but I know one of the taks was to commercialize as well as socialize and
that
model of qualified members and read only VS posting seiving might just get
the
old heavy hitters to spend some time with us again.

I do agree with natasha that things have to be redesigned and the futuretag
angle was going that way I think.

G..can you fwd me some update or link or should I re-subscribe to
futuretag???

My time is very limited, but I have gone as far over the years as to
incorporate a company
which is still operating based on the extropian principals.
"extropian agroforestry ventures Inc."

Now that our Saskatchewan wants to convert 200,000 acres of conventional
farmland  a year for the next 20 years into agroforestry, that venture might
see a bit more life.

So lets not let the foundling group dwindle and die, just when its mandate
is looking like becoming real all over the place.

Morris Johnson
306-290-8734