[extropy-chat] Faith and a collective idea

Anne-Marie Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 24 18:52:52 UTC 2006

After months of studying science, extropy and sl4,  i've discovered
  that my faith-belief system has been altered.
  If science is truth and the answers are merely equations not yet
  solved, that would leave little space for unexplained phenomenon.
  With this little space of unexplained phenomenon, my question is
  where do I put my faith?
  I don't believe in religion and cults for they dictate how and what
  I should believe and i'm not fond of rules and regulations.
  The matrix theory is tempting for it is at least has the most
  plausible scenarios.
  Faith to me is being able to believe in something and tell the
  average person on the street.
  I would love to see a place on the net that has the understanding
  of the Foresight's challenges, the Extropy's principles, the
  transhumanist's philosophies and the Sing's Friendly and AI theory.
  A place that the average human being can go and understand.
  The collective ideas of the founders of the organizations.
  I do believe in Pro-Acting, I work in the public all the time.
  I'm just not really sure how to summarize the main goal.
  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, it would be greatly
  appreciated.
  Anna