[extropy-chat] "Transhumanist Works" land in Second Life

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:07:02 UTC 2006

I have purchased a bigger land parcel in Second
Life<http://secondlife.com/>at: Mocis 30, 4, 29 - this is the best
spot I have found. The parcel, named
"Transhumanist Works", is 1736 sq.m. and contains two buildings. Some
pictures here<http://www.uvvy.com/2006/01/transhumanist-works-land-in-second.php>
.
I hope this land will become a meeting space for transhumanists in SL.
Everyone is welcome and thanks to those who already came visit. We will hold
meetings on the organization of metaverse ventures there.
Many adjacent parcels are for sale, if someone wants to buy land we could
pool virtual estate and create a big transhumanist enclave.
G.