[extropy-chat] personal display

Jay Dugger jay.dugger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 04:05:45 UTC 2006

Friday, 6 January 2006

Thank you, Spike! This looks like a very interesting product, but you
might want to read PC Gamer's recent review of the eMagin Z800
display. (They weren't too impressed.) When I talked to eMagin
middle-of-last-year, they had a lead time of multiple weeks for orders
too. Which is just as well--save up for those purchases instead of
using credit.

Now all you need is a DejaView CamWear to hang off the side, or you
can use the wearable video camera Tony Hawk shills. (See a whole
project rig at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmtorrone/sets/1710794/)

I would certainly like to hear of anyone from the list building a
wearable. (Yes, I remember Anders Sandberg did that.) Anyone else?

--
Jay Dugger
Please donate to a charity you like.