[extropy-chat] All hail Will Wilkinson

Marc Geddes m_j_geddes at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 12 04:55:25 UTC 2006

>Will some moderator please bounce this offensive
clown?  Thanks.

>-s

>Did it within 5 minutes of the post.

Don't be an idiot.  The thread is talking about
zero-sum games and contests - read the earlier posts.
It should also  be obvious from these and the smilies
I was joking.

There are far far more offensive messgages on the
board in other threads if you want to be a tight-arse.
 In an earlier thread for instance Eliezer posted a
string of extreme hate messages about me - and it was
clear he *wasn't* joking.  The moderators did nothing
about them.    But it's all silly stuff so I don't
complain.

But you keep on being silly and moderating my threads
I might.

"Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last day”