[extropy-chat] RE: [wtahall] Motion: To bar Jose Cordeiro from posting on WTA listsfor two months

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 20:07:00 UTC 2006

James,

       You were on a one-year trial that you have failed, even after changing the WTA Board minutes to have you self-appointed. But in any event, calling other Board members "recalcitrant neocon" and "underdeveloped rightwinger" does not lead to censure? Apparently no in your Stalinist system, particularly when you are the one, and also after calling people "bitch" and even worse things.

  I make a motion to bar James Hughes for posting to on WTA lists for two months? Any seconds? James, do you like your own medicine?

  Jose

"Hughes, James J." <james.hughes at trincoll.edu> wrote:
  > Once the new board is seated, I shall be submitting a motion
> to remove you from that position, on that basis.

Votes of no confidence are a standard feature of parliamentary life. I
look forward to the discussion, and will of course accept the result.

However calling people "scorpions" is not a part of civil parliamentary
debate, and ordinarily leads to censure.

J. Hughes

La vie est belle!

Yosé (www.cordeiro.org)

Caracas, Venezuela, Americas, TerraNostra, Solar System, Milky Way, Multiverse