[extropy-chat] nuclear non-proliferation as energy strategy ?

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 17 16:00:20 UTC 2006

The last plan I saw was that the EU/US wanted to provide the enriched
uranium to fuel Iran's future reactors. Iran was against that and so we're
at where we are today. So I guess there's no solution that gives Iran the
capability to make nuclear fuel without the capability to make weapons grade
material.

BAL