[extropy-chat] death will be overcome claim yet onforesight exchange.

Ken Kittlitz ken at javien.com
Thu Jan 19 23:00:53 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 09:59:40PM +0000, brent.allsop at comcast.net wrote:
> Ken,
>
> I simply went to the page that lists all the short descriptions and searched for the word death.  I didn't see any other obvios searching mechanism?
> Thanks for this info!

The only search mechanism we have currently uses the keywords (categories) associated with each claim.  On the claim list page
<http://www.ideosphere.com/fx-bin/ListClaims>, you can select one or more categories to search for.  The most relevant category
for medical-type claims is "Science & Technology: Medicine, Biochemistry" (which also yields some claims about the Methuselah Mouse
prize).

	-Ken