[extropy-chat] Fwd: 2nd Annual Frontiers in NanoSystems Conference

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 01:59:31 UTC 2006

In case any of you are interested in attending. . . :)

Note: forwarded message attached.

The Avantguardian
is
Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. . ."

- Albert Einstein, "What I Believe" (1930)