[extropy-chat] WSJ: A Cold Calculus Leads Cryonauts To Put Assets on Ice

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 25 02:33:54 UTC 2006

If you're dead, you can't come up with slightly better ideas,
nor can you manage risks - for instance in an extreme case, if
something becomes a (to the living) blindingly obviously bad
thing to be invested in.

The problem with being dead is, you can't react to anything.
Even really simple stuff that we living folk take for granted
that we can avoid.