[extropy-chat] Cryonics and uploading

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:14:17 UTC 2006

And there wes nothing like that in my CI paperwork. I asked Bob
Ettinger about uploading a couple of years ago, but he did not seem to
view it as an option. Not only because we are still very far from
developing enabling technologies for uploading, but also because he
does not think the copy would be a continuation of the original (the
identity problem).
I don't see why not, and would sign up for uploading immediately if
there were providers offering brain scans of sufficient resolution,
but also this is quite far (20 years is my best case estimate, but
please correct me if I am wrong).
G.