[extropy-chat] Intelligent Design: I'm not dead yet

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 03:34:53 UTC 2006

The Arab-Israeli conflict has been no paltry affair-- and is no paltry affair at this time. No one can say how many casualties will occur in the mideast; we know it will be in the thousands, it might be millions.
   It is even conceivable billions will ultimately die because of what is brewing in that screwed-up region of political & military quicksand.