[extropy-chat] FWD [tlc-brotherhood] Re: No More Hookers for GI's

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 16:27:21 UTC 2006

bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Terry W. Colvin
Subject: [extropy-chat] FWD [tlc-brotherhood] Re: No More Hookers for GI's

...As noted, sodium nitrite to reduce male libido is a myth...

Wasn't it potassium nitrate?  I heard that one doesn't
work either.

... an undesired erection...

Hmmm, contradiction in terms.  {8-]

...It is inhaled by those who have circumcisions as adults...

Oh, yes, under those special circumstances, I see.

...resulting in dizziness, and fainting if taken in excess...

If one were in the situation you mentioned and
had the contradiction in terms above, and the stitches
began to rip out, they would faint anyway.

{8-[

owwww.

On to more pleasant thoughts.

spike