[extropy-chat] Morford: Crazy Healers Enter the World

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Tue Jul 4 21:03:45 UTC 2006

Olga,

Western doctors don't typically spend time learning about all
factors of your life to find the physio/psychologico/etc. to
help you heal. You have minutes in their office while they
prescribe something for the symptom in the wrist, completely
missing that the source is located in another part of your body
(just an example). Science certainly can explain how biofeedback
works, massage therapy works, better nutrition works, good posture
works, better sleep works, etc. etc, but I never met a normal
western doctor that could put all of that together for their
patient. I was embedded in the injured community of hundreds
of RSI people for about 5 years to I know what the typical
doctors were telling all of those injured people (and how
little they helped, and more often made the injury worse).

I don't want to spend typing.. my rsi page explains enough
and Italy and Germany are just went into overtime....

Ciao,
Amara