[extropy-chat] Music for little transhumans

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 6 02:40:30 UTC 2006

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Amara Graps
> Subject: [extropy-chat] Music for little transhumans

> >Campfire glows in the dark
> >Sparks rise into the air
> >The night is dark, no one's around
> >Here is our parting...
>
> >This reminds me of Mt. Rainier, after which Isaac Rainier was named.  His
> >mother and I have hiked and camped on Rainier's Wonderland Trail many
> >times.
>
> My Heidelberg colleague had a very cool backpack he used for his
> baby when he went on day hikes with us...
>
> Also, you might try bicycle touring together in the not too-distant
> future too:
>
> http://gorp.away.com/gorp/publishers/menasha/bik_kids.htm
> http://www.bicycletouring101.com/GagnonFamily.htm
> http://www.cycletote.com/
> http://www.ibike.org/education/infant.htm
>
> Amara

Amara we have the backpack larva carrier and I adapted the recumbent bike to
haul a kid carrier.  We have not bought the bicycle kid carrier yet, but
might do it soon.  Thanks for the suggestions.  {8-]

I am amazed at how satisfying we have found it just walking around the
neighborhood.  It is my own version of inloading.  {8-]