[extropy-chat] Nothingness and that Infinite Chain of Causesthingy.

gts gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 14:00:47 UTC 2006

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:08:52 -0400, A B <austriaaugust at yahoo.com> wrote:

> A point I should have made in the original post is that: if true
> Nothingness has ever existed, it certainly doesn't exist now

But think for a moment about the last part of your sentence:"if true
Nothingness has ever existed, it certainly doesn't exist now."

What does it mean to talk about the "existence" of "nothingness"? If this
something you call "Nothingness" has ever existed, then it seems to me you
must be talking about something other than nothing.

-gts