[extropy-chat] Making noise

Anne-Marie Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 14 08:30:02 UTC 2006

I've acknowledged that not many have responsed to my questions.
  I was curious to know why.
  Do I seem incomprehensible? Am I not understanding properly? Am I
  not forwarding my questions in the proper manner?
  If i'm only making noise, then i'd prefer to stop.
  Please explain.
  Anna

  If this is my last post then I would like to thank Natasha and Max,  Eliezer,
  Samantha, Jef, John, Amara, Spike, Bill, Russell, Brian, Hughes, Sullivan,
  Broderick, Hanson, Wallace, Avanguardian, Eugen,  Ben and Lee for giving  me
  such inspirational ideas.
  If I forgot anybody, my sincere apologies, I know, what a great experience
  this has been for me and that it will only lead me to top better endeavors.
  Thank you.

  Feeling and longing are the motive forces behind all human endeavor
  and human creations.
  A. Einstein.

  Again thanks
  Anna:)

  PS.. Eliezer, smileys represent a form of communication that leads to
  representations regarding "Friendly AI", I hope you recognize that:)