[extropy-chat] it had to happen...

Lee Corbin lcorbin at tsoft.com
Mon Jul 17 08:24:47 UTC 2006

Steven writes

> then people start cutting on it
> different people have different folk beliefs, that
> give them comfort or whatever, slamming them is, well
> shows how stupid really smart people are

Well, it hardly makes any sense for anyone to be
anything but relaxed about all this. Though...,
come to think of it, I guess if someone *does*
want to fight, well, who are we to say no?  :-)

My thought was, "the only thing that's changed is
that all the people in the world who have, uh,
non-standard or unexpected (there, I found some
nice quibble-words :),   anyway, they were there
before the web too, it's just that now we hear
from them also".

> > omigod, you mean this *isn't* the singularity
> > astrology list?
> >
> > Damien Broderick

You do get around a lot, I have to say.

lee