[extropy-chat] [DB] on Seth Lloyd's book

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 22 18:53:52 UTC 2006

OK so the question is that are you so exceedingly modest that you declined
to mention your new book?  If so, I propose the following rule:

If anyone here on ExI chat gets a book published, then that person is
welcome to mention it here, along with links to reviews, an overview of its
content, literary awards, etc.  This will not be considered spam.

spike